- the information we collect from you;
- how we will use the information collected from you;
- with whom the information may be shared;
- how you may access the information you provide us;
- your choices about such uses and disclosures.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your e-mail address, home or mailing address, telephone number, gender and age) that you provide by completing forms on the website, including if you register as a user of the website, receive our newsletter, upload or submit any material via the website, request any information or enter into any competition or promotion we provide
- in connection with your account, your log-in and password details
- details of any transactions made by you through the website
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the website and its content
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the website, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them
- details of your visits to the website, the resources you access and any data you download
- technical information from your mobile device relating to the services you receive
- information that you post in the form of comments or contributions to discussions
- information that does not identify you
When you provide personal data to us whether through our website or otherwise, the information may be sent to servers located in and outside Singapore.
For What Purposes Do We Collect Personal Data?
In general, we may use personal data for the following purposes:
- Identify you when you sign in to your account
- administer your account with us
- Conducting and completing transactions (e.g. providing products or services that have been requested by users)
- Providing customer service (e.g. responding to queries and requests; informing users about service / application / processing statuses and product updates)
- Sending alerts and newsletters as requested by users
- Conducting market research and improving customer service
- Conducting marketing promotions (e.g. sending of alerts, newsletters, marketing materials and invitations from us wholly or through affiliation with third parties)
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other requirements
- Performing of evaluations (e.g. assessing suitability of employees)
MyFinancialBuddy will only use, disclose and/or transfer personal data for the purposes individuals have been notified of and consented to or which are permitted under applicable laws and regulations. We will not sell, rent or give away personal data to third parties for commercial purposes without prior consent.
We regard breaches of privacy very seriously and we have implemented measures to secure and protect information, such as training our employees who handle personal data to respect the confidentiality of such personal data, storing personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper based files and other records, taking steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We cannot however, secure personal data from cyber attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses and cannot be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure, loss or destruction of personal data arising from such risks.
We will not store personal data longer than necessary. We will cease to retain the personal data when it is no longer required for the purposes we originally notified the individual for or any business or legal needs.
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our website, to personalize your online experience and to record information about your visit to our website. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while on our website. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the features offered on our website.
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use on our website. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Information Collected by Third Parties
We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our website. We and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and connect to our website. Our website does not provide any personal data to these third parties. This information allows us and these companies to deliver and gauge the effectiveness of targeted advertisements. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies .
We may use financial information to verify your identity, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business.
We do not share your personal data with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal data shared.
We may share your personal data with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These service providers may include companies that support surveys or other features offered through our website, or that provide business analysis or website support. These service providers may have access to personal data needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website' terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
Aggregated And Non-Personal data
We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal data we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on website of third parties. We may combine non-personal data we collect with additional non-personal data collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal data and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside Singapore that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
To be informed of the personal data we possess, as given to us by individuals, a verification of identity will be required of the party requesting the information. Disclosure is made only to the individual whom the personal data pertains to.
Remove Consent To Our Access To Your Personal Data?
Lodging A Compliant Regarding Personal Data?
Visiting Our Website From Outside Singapore
No Rights Of Third Parties
How To Contact Us
Email address: Support@MyFinancialAdviser.co